Long ago the LORD said to Israel: “I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself,“~Jeremiah 31:3.
The same words God spoke to Israel He speaks to me and to you! God loves with an everlasting love. According to the dictionary everlasting means.
- Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence,~Ephesians 3:12.
- Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us,~Ephesians 2:18.
- Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me,~John 14:6.
- The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full,~Jesus (John 10:10).
- I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world,~Jesus (John 16:33).
- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose,~Romans 8:28.
You are loved sweet friends and pure, unconditional love is always available for you!