Statement of Faith
- I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- I believe humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him, yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
- I believe we are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit, convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the Kingdom of God as His sons and daughters. I believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- I believe God gives all believers spiritual gifts. The gifts of the Spirit are active and relevant today; used for the building of God’s Church and demonstration of God’s love and power. (1 Corinthians 12:4-11 and 1 Peter 4:10)
- I believe divine healing is active in the lives of people today through Jesus, who is the Healer. Healing includes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual restoration. (Luke 9:11, Matthew 9:35, and Acts 10:38)
- I believe in water baptism, as taught and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way for believers to identify with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus.
- I believe in following in the footsteps of Jesus; preaching/teaching the Gospel, making disciples, caring for the poor, widows, orphans, loving our neighbor as ourselves, living a life of compassion, as He is the role model for life.
5 thoughts on “What I Believe”
Thank you in sharing my beliefs. But my confusion is this, “If God is GOd and the giver of all Grace including salvation by the cross and shed blood which is a free gift. Who should we give adoration to the Gift or the Giver of the Gift.
We worship God and God alone. He said, “You shall have no other Gods before Me.”
GOD IS EVERYTHING …. YEASTERDAY I WAS ON LINKDIN ACCOUNT SHARING MY VIEWS ON THE GAY ISSUE FROM THE BIBLICAL POINT BUT I WAS QUESTIONED WHY I WAS MENTIOING AND SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF GOD NOT MY VIEWS.. THE WORLD MY SISTER NEEDS SERIOUS REVIVAL ,….GOD BLESS YOU
You can tell people that everything in nature was created to reproduce after it’s own kind. From a biological perspective it doesn’t make sense. We love, love, love people. We do not condone all behavior or expressions.