From my heart ❤️ to yours, “Happy Thanksgiving!” I hope in the hustle and bustle of every day life that gratitude is a regular occurrence and not just on special occasions.
I give thanks for you. Thank you for reading this blog and being a part of the journey to know God intimately. Thank YOU!
I recognize there are plenty of things we can find wrong on a given day, yet if we look hard enough, I think we can find at least three things to give thanks for daily. Do you have your three? I can give you some things I am thankful for today. I would love to hear your gratitude list.
- God. God is my best friend. God says nothing can separate us from His great love. Knowing God, getting to know God, is the greatest joy of my life. P. S God LOVES you and longs to be your friend.
- I am not homeless. Yesterday on the way to work I saw people begging in the cold for food. It was cold, windy, and unpleasant. Some people have no home to go to today and no hot meal prepared for them. If we are not homeless, that is a blessing.
- Clean water and food to eat. I spent time in South America and Asia on mission. I also minister to the homeless here in America. I have seen people eating out of the trash, starving to death, and drinking polluted water. If we have clean water and food, that is a mega blessing.
- A few amazing friends and some family. There are lonely people all over this planet who do not have great friends or loving family. I thank God for what I do have. It is not the quantity, it is the quality that matters. My mum used to say, “Erin, if you have one person who genuinely loves you and you can trust, you are richer than most.”
- Health. I am healthy. If you are sick today, praying total healing over you! If you are healthy, that is cause for thanks.
- Ability to work and have income. I thank God I can work and have income. I thank God for the businesses and ability to share resources. I am blessed to be a blessing and benefactor for those who cannot help themselves. If you have income, that is a blessing.
- Freedom of faith. In my country I can share about Jesus without the severe consequences of those in Nations with less freedom. If you can worship without persecution, that is a blessing.
This list is not exhaustive. It is simply a snap shot of what I am giving thanks for today. What is on your list? Feel free to borrow some of mine. As you look around today, may there be blessings highlighted everywhere. You are so greatly loved and appreciated!
Have a wonderful holiday! Praying you are overwhelmed by the goodness, love, hope, beauty, joy, and wonder of God today. Oh how He loves you.
Oh…and don’t forget to swing by Empowered-Free.com and EmpoweredandFreeMerch.com tomorrow for the Black Friday sales. Save 45% off all inventory. Part of the proceeds will go towards the mission to South Africa next year and efforts to end human trafficking.
Black Friday is the best time to grab one of the books, audio teachings, devotionals, or check out our t-shirts, girls t-shirts, or other merch! Confident & Free the book and Overcoming Church Hurt & Abuse the book both have 5 star ratings with readers. A greater freedom and confidence awaits you!!
Help us change the world! Use the code: BlackFriday